Changes for the week of Jan. 3
The library has made several changes for the week of January 3, 2022, while on-campus activity is reduced. Please take note of the following:
Reduced hours and operations
- Shields Library hours are reduced. The library will be open from 8am to 8pm on Wednesday, Jan. 5 through Friday, Jan. 7.
- The 24-Hour Study Room is closed, and will reopen on Monday, Jan. 10.
- Carlson Health Sciences Library is closed, and will reopen on Monday, Jan. 10.
- Blaisdell Medical Library is open to UC Davis Health badge holders only.
Campus affiliates with approved symptom survey only
- Shields Library is open to UC Davis students, faculty and staff only, closed to the public, until Monday, Jan. 10.
- An APPROVED (green or purple) daily symptom survey is required to enter. In accordance with current university policy, a negative COVID-19 test result must be received before entering any campus facility.
We expect to resume normal hours of operation as of Monday, Jan. 10.