Data Analysis and Management
- Research & Write
- Data Analysis and Management
Resources, consultations and training to help you manage, store and share your research data
Data Discovery and Selection
Use our research guides to access commonly used data and statistical sources collected by governments and other organizations.
- Agricultural Statistics
- Business, Marketing and Management
- Government Information: California State, U.S. Federal, International and Non-Governmental Organizations
- Polls and Polling Information
- Social Science Data Resources
Data Gathering, Cleaning, Analysis & Visualization
UC Davis DataLab can help with:
- Open-source software
- R, Python, QGIS, Git, Command Line, etc.
- Reproducible research practices and technologies
- Data justice and ethics
- Data gathering and cleaning
- APIs, webscraping, GIS, optical character recognition, text mining
- Data analysis and prediction
- Modeling, machine learning, natural language processing, artificial intelligence
- Data visualization, virtual reality and mapping
Consult with UC Davis DataLab:
UC Davis DataLab collaborates with researchers from all disciplines and career stages to grow data science capacity and community across UC Davis.
Through training and educational activities including workshops, classes, data challenges, research and learning clusters, symposiums, and office hours, DataLab supports researchers to develop transparent and reproducible data-intensive research using cutting-edge data science tools, technologies and computational approaches.
Data Management, Publishing & Preservation
Consult with our data librarians in Researcher Services to:
Consult with a librarian:
Health Science Data
Our librarians and health informaticists can help you:
- Develop a plan to access, manage and use health data assets
- Find open health data or health statistics
- Get support with evidence-based medicine