Blaisdell Medical Library Reservation Policies
Before You Make a Reservation
Please review these policies for study and collaboration room use before making a reservation.
- Reservations require a valid UC Davis Library card and an active UC Davis Health badge.
- Priority is given to individuals and groups who have reserved the room using the library reservation system.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours, in increments of 30 minutes; reservations may be extended at the time of checkout if there are no other reservations on the room.
- Reservations not claimed within 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation start-time will not be honored and the room will be made available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- When a room is not reserved in advance, drop-in use is first-come, first-served.
- Keys and equipment will be checked out only to the person who makes the reservation.
While Using a Study and Collaboration Room
- Any COVID-related library policies currently in effect also apply to study and collaboration rooms, including any restrictions on food, face covering requirements, etc.
- Use of the computer equipment requires a valid Kerberos login.
- Library furniture may not be moved in or out of the rooms.
- Windows must not be covered in any way that blocks visibility into the rooms.
At the End of Your Reservation
- Please leave the room by the end of your reservation. Cleaning supplies will be available, if needed.
- Reservations and room loans end 15 minutes prior to closing.
Restrictions and Exemptions
- Rooms are to be reserved for periodic use only. Reserving any room for recurring blocks of time (weekly, monthly, etc.) is not permitted.
- Policy exemption or modification requests will be referred to Blaisdell Medical Library administration for consideration.
- Reservations for Room 1106 may be modified or cancelled to allow access to videoconferencing equipment.
- Renewals must be made in person.
Failure to follow Group Study Room guidelines may result in users being asked to leave the area and/or in the loss of reservation privileges.