Study and Collaboration Rooms at Blaisdell Medical Library
Blaisdell Medical Library provides two study rooms and four collaboration rooms that can host individual users to small groups. Rooms may be reserved by UC Davis faculty, staff, and health sciences graduate students with active UC Davis Health badges.
- We encourage you to place room reservations at least 24 hours in advance. If there are no reservations, rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours, in increments of 30 minutes.
- Reservations may be extended at the time of checkout if there are no other reservations on the room.
- Study rooms have wifi access and mobile white boards.
- Collaboration rooms have wifi access, white boards and wall-mounted monitors enabled to connect with laptops.
You may reserve equipment, such as a whiteboards and computer cables, through the Blaisdell Medical Library Circulation Desk.
Room Locations and Types
How to Reserve
- Please review our Reservation Policies before making a room reservation.
- Reserve a room online using your UC Davis (Kerberos) ID or LibraryCard.
- Reservation requests are processed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. — 3 p.m., excluding holidays and official closures.
- Once your reservation is complete, you will receive a confirmation notification at your ucdavis.edu email address. You can choose to have the reservation added to your calendar. Please note: reservations are considered tentative until you receive an email confirmation; unconfirmed reservations may not be honored.