Connecting Google Scholar to the Library
You can use Google Scholar to search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
Step 1: Configure Google Scholar
- Login to your Google account.
- On the Google Scholar homepage, click on the Settings link.
- Click on Library Links (left toolbar).
- Check OpenWorldCat – Library Search.
- Search for University of California, Davis.
- Check University of California, Davis — Get it at UC.
- Click on Save.
Step 2: Look for the “Get it at UC” link
Once configured, you can access full-text journal articles available through UC Davis Library subscriptions directly in Google Scholar by clicking on the link that says “Get it at UC“. You can also use “Get it at UC” to request full-text articles that are not immediately available online.