Department of Animal Science Records
Collection Number: AR-001
Correspondence, minutes, reports, subject files, course lists, and scrapbooks documenting the administrative activities and programs of the Department of Animal Science. The Department of Animal Science, originally the Division of Animal Husbandry, originated in Berkeley in 1901. The division moved to Davis in 1908 and 1909 and later became the Department of Animal Husbandry. The department's name changed to Animal Science in 1967.
Finding AidFinding Aid on the Online Archive of California
173.2 linear feet